Preschool Screenings |
Supporting all children now and into the future.
Prairie Rose School Division is now taking registrations for preschool screenings for the 2018-19 school year. If your child lives in Prairie Rose School Division, they are eligible to receive supports. Screenings provide parents with valuable information about their child’s development and allow for early intervention for children with developmental delays.
Your child is eligible for FREE testing if:
- They are between 2-5 years of age
- They reside in Prairie Rose School Division and
- Will be attending or currently attends a preschool inside Prairie Rose boundaries
- Will be attending or currently attends a preschool outside Prairie Rose boundaries
- Has not yet attended preschool
Please contact your local school to make a screening appointment and learn more about early child intervention opportunities available through Prairie Rose for your child.
Irvine School (403-834-3783) - March 20
IF Cox School (403-548-3449) - March 21 and April 11
Seven Persons School (403-832-3732) - March 26
Oyen School (403-664-3733) - April 11
Ralston School (403-544-3535) - April 24
Bow Island School (403-545-2488) - April 26
Foremost School (403-867-3843) - May 2